The Importance of Eating Breakfast
We all have heard it – breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Is there any truth to this statement? The answer is YES! Here’s why:
• According to the American Heart Association, people who eat breakfast tend to have lower rates of heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
• If you don’t eat breakfast, you are more prone to overeat later in the day.
• Eating in the morning could lower your risk of Type 2 diabetes, by helping to avoid too many glucose spikes.
• People who eat breakfast tend to be more active during the day, due to the energy they are consuming.
• It might enhance memory, concentration, reasoning, creativity, learning, and verbal abilities according to a study done by the University of Milan in Italy.
• It can help with weight loss. Your body needs fuel to lose weight, so if you skip a meal, your body is more prone to store fat.
The moral of the story is: always eat breakfast!! If you are running late, if there is no time, MAKE TIME to eat something, even just if it is just 2 hard-boiled eggs and a handful of berries.
If you were not a breakfast eater before, what differences have you noticed now that you eat breakfast everyday on the GOLO plan? Let us know in the comments below!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness.It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the health, wellness & weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
1-800-730-GOLO (4656) email@example.com