Did you know that approximately 70% of your immune system is located in your gut? Or that a healthy gut influences your overall health, including your heart and brain health?
When we think of gut health, the first things that may come to mind are relief from gas or bloating. However, we may not consider how our digestion and gut health impacts our energy levels, sleep patterns, mood, focus and ability to function on a daily basis.
The fact is, good digestion and gut health go hand-in-hand
Go-Digest by GOLO has been formulated to support your body’s ability to break down and absorb nutrients, promote a healthy microflora in your gut, and support your overall health. Taking Go-Digest as recommended with your daily meals may help you experience the following short-term and long-term benefits*:
- Improved digestion and nutrient absorption from the foods you eat
- Lessen gas, bloating and indigestion
- Support regularity and normal bowel movements
- Help protect against occasional constipation or diarrhea
- Support a healthy immune system
- Promote a healthy heart and support cardiovascular health
- Stimulate a healthy balance of microflora in the gut
- Promote a total cholesterol and cholesterol balance that supports health
- Promote blood lipid balance consistent with good health
Look and feel better with Go-Digest
Imagine getting through the day without the uncomfortable digestive issues that prohibit you from looking and feeling your best. Go-Digest has been carefully formulated to help improve your daily life.
The benefits of improved digestion may occur shortly after taking Go-Digest with your meal; however, it could take a few days of using Go-Digest for you to experience general health improvements. Here’s how the ingredients in Go-Digest can promote healthy digestion, a strong immune system, and improvements to your overall well-being:
- Digestive enzymes break down food in the stomach
- Ginger and Ceylon cinnamon provide antioxidant support
- The probiotic DE111® produces natural metabolites that strengthen the lining of the gut, positively affect the balance of bacteria that live there, and help support the immune system