10 Ways To Use Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are tiny wonders! They contain protein, calcium, Omega-3s, and antioxidants and give you energy, support digestions and even aid in weight loss! Here are some interesting and creative ways to use them:
- Grind your chia seeds into a powder and use them as a thickener
- If you are vegan or just want to try an egg substitute, use 1 tablespoon of ground chia seeds + 3 tablespoons of water per egg in a recipe that requires baking
- Use ground chia seeds instead of breadcrumbs to bind meatballs
- Add it to your Overnight Oats recipe – add 1-2 Tbsp to thicken
- Make homemade energy gel- add a couple of Tbsp. of chia seeds to a cup of coconut water and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Take that, Gatorade!
- Make chia sprouts to add to salads- put some chia seeds in water, drain them and sit them in a jar for a couple of days, every 12 hours add water and drain and in about 2 days you will have little chia sprouts!
- Treat your sweet tooth to a quick and healthy snack- chia pudding. Find an easy recipe here- https://recipes.golo.com/index.php/recipe/chia-pudding/
- Add chia seeds to your stir fry to get a little extra protein
- Add chia seeds to your favorite smoothie recipe for added protein. Try our Triple Berry Smoothie: https://recipes.golo.com/index.php/recipe/triple-berry-smoothie/
- Grind chia seeds to make a chia seed flour
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!