GOLO MayonnaiseServing Size: 1 Tbsp
- 4 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (melted & warm- if it’s too hot, the recipe won’t blend correctly)
- Put egg yolks into a blender or bowl and blend/whisk until smooth.
- Add lemon juice or vinegar, dried mustard, and spices and blend until mixed.
- SLOWLY add the oils while blending or whisking at low speed, starting with the olive oil and then the coconut oil. Start with a drop at a time until it starts to emulsify and keep adding slowly until all oil is incorporated.
- Store in fridge up to one week.