Lunch or Dinner
Vegan SuperfuelMakes: 1 serving Each serving contains: 2- proteins, 1- carb, 2- vegetables, 1- fat
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (yellow, orange, or red)
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms (baby portobello work great)
- 1 cup (packed) spinach
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup lentils, cooked
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked (or drained from can)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or avocado)
- vegetable broth (only need a few ounces)
- In a medium to large pan, add 1/2 Tbsp oil. Saute onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once onions, peppers, and mushrooms are cooked to your liking, add spinach. Turn heat off.
- Keep mixing until spinach almost completely wilted. Remove vegetables from pan and set to the side.
- Put pan back on heat. Add the other 1/2 Tbsp of oil.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked lentils, 1/2 cup black beans, 1/2 cup cooked quinoa. Mix. Add a splash of vegetable broth.
- Once hot, add cooked vegetables back in. Stir. Adjust seasonings (if needed). Add more broth (if it's too dry).
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!