How GOLO Works
How GOLO Works
GOLO focuses on balancing hormones and repairing metabolic health. By targeting the cause of your weight gain, you can get real sustainable results.
Balancing Hormones results in:
- An efficient metabolism that is able to convert the foods you eat into energy and not fat
- The release of stored fat - even stubborn belly fat
- Increased energy - you will feel good as you lose weight
- Steady and sustainable weight loss
GOLO is easy –
- With the GOLO Metabolic Plan, you will learn how to eat more of the foods you love to fuel your metabolism and lose weight each week!
- We give you the tools to help you transition to a healthier lifestyle, whether you want to get fit, overcome stress and emotional eating, or learn healthy lifestyle habits that can improve your life.
- Our all-natural Release supplement provides powerful metabolic support and helps you feel better as your hormones become balanced.
Get Added Support with Release
At GOLO we know that one of the keys to lasting weight loss is to feel better as you diet. If you feel better you make better decisions because you have more energy and motivation to keep going towards your goals.
People who followed GOLO with Release got amazing results. They lost weight and inches, especially around their waist. In addition, they also lowered their disease risk factors, and were able to reduce and eliminate medications. The Release patented formula contains seven all-natural plant-based ingredients and three minerals.
Release has helped me reduce cravings and mindless snacking.
“I have been using Release 3X per day for about a month. It has really helped curb my cravings and leveled out my blood sugar. I have lost about 7 lbs and I am eating much healthier and I don’t feel the need for mindless snacking” ~ Patty
“I have spent years eating right and exercising with no weight loss. I was at my wits end. I saw the GOLO commercial and thought “why not. I’ll give it a try.” I lost 10 pounds the first month and two inches off my waist. I don’t have the urge to snack. I actually get full and am able to stop eating. Before GOLO, at times I would eat everything on my plate and still feel hungry or unsatisfied. I’m very pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend GOLO.” ~ Maria
Stop Dieting and Live Healthy with GOLO
We want you to lose weight and keep it off for good! With conventional and fad diets you lose and gain the same pounds again and again. On GOLO you will consistently lose 1 to 2 pounds a week until you reach your goal. Think of how amazing it would be if you could diet only 1 time ever again and lose 50 to 100 pounds in 1 year and keep it off.
Balancing Hormones is Key to GOLO Success
It’s important to understand the role that food and eating habits play in keeping you healthy and how hormones work with weight management.
A person with balanced hormones and a healthy metabolism will convert most food consumed to short term energy needs and for energy between meals, with little or no fat storage. By contrast, a person with a hormone imbalance tends to utilize less nutrients and energy for immediate use or between meals and instead store too many calories as fat. This person is now susceptible to fatigue, hunger, cravings and low blood sugar.
Some indicators of imbalanced hormones include:
- Fat storage, belly fat or weight gain
- Poor digestion
- Hunger and cravings
- Low energy and fatigue
- High insulin levels or insulin resistance
Understanding the Facts About Metabolism
Your metabolism is not something you turn on or off like the diet industry would have you believe. The fact is, the health of your metabolism is not measured only by speed but rather by metabolic performance and efficiency. Several factors play a role in how efficient your metabolism is, including digestion of food and transportation and absorption of nutrients for energy, hormone levels, processed foods and thermogenesis.
What makes your metabolism more powerful and efficient?
- The strength of your digestion and its ability to absorb and transform nutrients into energy.
- Your body’s ability to synthesize proteins and other substances needed for effective health maintenance.
- Balanced hormone levels — particularly insulin, leptin and cortisol.
What can weaken your metabolism?
- Insulin Resistance because Insulin Resistance that makes it easier to store fat and harder to burn it.
- Consuming highly processed foods, zero calorie beverages and diet shakes, bars and other meal replacements loaded with preservatives.
- Skipping meals, which can put your body in fat storage mode.
- Low fat and low carb diet products cause nutritional imbalances or deficiencies.
- Unbalanced meals that spike glucose and insulin levels making it difficult to lose weight.
Fat Loss vs. Muscle Loss
As you will learn below, every time you crash diet you lose more muscle, making it easier and easier to gain the weight back each time you diet. In addition to muscle loss, excessive calorie reduced diets and diets that cut healthy fats and carbohydrates just leave you tired and with hunger and cravings.
The secret to sustainable weight loss is to eat more food, not less while optimizing your metabolism and maintaining healthy insulin levels so you lose fat. That’s why on GOLO you not only lose weight but real inches and size.
What happens if I lose muscle, are there any long-term effects?
Losing muscle as opposed to losing fat can be very damaging to your overall health. Muscle cells contain hundreds if not thousands of mitochondria, which are the site of energy production that powers our cells! Therefore, it’s extremely important to maintain our muscle mass and focus on re-establishing a healthy metabolism and ideal weight. With the GOLO Metabolic Plan, the target is to lose 1-2 pounds per week and reduce your body fat and BMI.
Metabolic health depends on lean muscle mass, and every time you lose muscle during a diet your make your metabolism less efficient. When you go off the diet you gain weight easier.
Other Factors that Affect Weight
Whole foods contain enzymes, vitamins, good bacteria and other essential nutrients that the body needs for optimal gut health, and good overall health, including metabolic health. Simply put, fresh foods turn into energy the body uses.
Cortisol is a stress-related hormone that can affect fat storage, specifically in the abdominal area. Diet products, conventional diets, food or calorie restriction can all increase stress, which in turn can increase cortisol production. Reducing chronic stress and cortisol production is critical to good metabolic health.
Insulin and Leptin:
Insulin and leptin are two of the most important hormones in your body, which directly affect your metabolism and overall health. If your body becomes insensitive to leptin and insulin, and can lead to an increase in appetite, uncontrollable weight gain, and eventually to health conditions like diabetes.
Thermogenesis is the process by which energy is expended during digesting, absorbing and metabolizing the food you consume. Eating whole foods will not only make you healthier and give you more energy, you also will be creating a positive metabolic effect and enhancing your weight loss.
The best. Highly recommend.
“Best thing ever. Won’t even call it a diet, just the right way to eat without starving. Great on cravings and controls appetite. Reached my goal in 3 months just like indicated. Will never try anything else, and affordable.” ~ Frances
Awesome Weight Loss!
“I’ve have been using Golo for about 10 months, my Doctor was very pleased in my weight loss as well as my Diabetes. After six months into using the product I took my A-1C test and she said whatever you doing keep it up. If you are struggling with diabetes this product will definitely lower A-1C number. Finally found something that works. Thanks GOLO, I love it.” ~ Terena
The complete GOLO Metabolic Plan includes:
- Release Supplement: Balances hormones, supports insulin optimization, controls hunger and cravings and restores metabolic function.
- Free GOLO Metabolic Plan: Lose even more with food and keep hormones in balance with our simple guidebook. And, learn the shocking truth the diet and food industries don’t want you to know!
- Free Support: Easy online access to health assessments, meal plans, the latest health news and chat with our coaches or join the community forum – with no annoying ads!