Lunch or Dinner
Teriyaki Shrimp & Cauliflower Rice
Teriyaki Shrimp & Cauliflower RiceMakes: 1 serving
Each Serving Contains: 2 -Proteins, 1 -Carb, 2 -Vegetables, 1 -Fat
- 6 oz shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (white/ yellow onions are fine too)
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (sesame oil works great too)
- GOLO Teriyaki Sauce (Recipe Below)
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 Tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season and grill 6 oz of shrimp along with ½ cup diced pineapple (If you do not have a grill, you can simply cook the shrimp to your liking).
- In a medium pan, sauté ½ cup diced red onion and ½ cup diced red bell pepper in 1 Tbsp olive oil (or sesame oil).
- Add 1 cup cauliflower rice to sauté pan. Once vegetables are cooked to your liking, remove from pan.
- In same pan, make the GOLO Teriyaki Sauce. Add cooked vegetables, shrimp, and pineapple back into pan with the GOLO Teriyaki Sauce, stir to coat evenly.
- Once sauce has thickened, turn heat off and serve immediately. Enjoy!