Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
*Because the serving size is so small, there is not enough of any food group to count. This would just be considered an "extra".
- 2 Cups Fresh Parsley, chopped and packed
- ¾ Cup Raw Cashews, soaked and dehydrated (preferably)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
- Replace cashews with either sunflower seeds or almonds
- Add one garlic clove, minced
- Replace Olive Oil with Walnut or Avocado Oil