Lunch or Dinner
Makes: 6-7 servings (depending on the bulk of your vegetables)
Serving: 2 cups = complete meal
Each serving contains: 2 proteins, 1 carb, 2 vegetables, 1 fat
SuperFuel is an easy one-pot dish that can be used for any meal. This recipe takes the guesswork out of putting a meal together.
Choose 1 meat protein (2 lbs.)
- Chicken -diced into bite sized pieces or shredded
- Beef - diced into bite sized pieces or shredded
- Ground Meat (turkey, chicken, beef, bison)
- Spinach or Kale
- Sweet Potatoes or other type of Potato (2 lbs.)
- Dice potatoes into small pieces
- Brown Rice (1/2 lb. - dry/uncooked)
- Sea Salt
- MEAT - Season and cook meat. Drain excess fat. Set aside.
- VEGETABLES - Dice and cook vegetables in a small amount of olive oil and season to taste. Set aside to cool. (Note: if cooking spinach, place in strainer to allow excess liquid to drain.)
- CARBOHYDRATES - If cooking rice, follow the directions on the package. For potatoes dice and boil until you can easily pierce with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, gently blend meat, vegetables and carbohydrates together, season to taste. Cool and refrigerate.