Lunch or Dinner
Baked Eggplant*This recipe has 0 proteins and 0 carbs per serving! Make sure to add 2 protein servings and 1 carb serving for each serving to create a complete meal!*
Makes: 2 servings
Each serving contains: 2-Vegetables, 1-Fat, 0-Protein, 0-Carbohydrates
- 2 cups eggplant (halved and sliced)
- 2 cups tomatoes (halved and sliced)
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange alternating slices of eggplant and tomato in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt, pepper and oregano over vegetables and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese just begins to brown.