Lunch or Dinner
Autumn SuperFuelServing Size: 2 cups
Makes: 6 cups or 3 Servings
- 1.125 lbs. grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 lb. spinach
- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed & roasted
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- salt, pepper & garlic to taste
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Season and cook meat. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- In the same pan that you used for the meat, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the Onion & Yellow Pepper and cook until tender. Add Spinach, Squash & Spices to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Rice - Follow directions on package.
- In a large bowl combine Rice, Meat & Veggies. Stir gently to combine.
Photo Credit - Joe Maliszewki