Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata
Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata *Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Breakfast
Makes 3 servings
Each serving contains: 2 protein, 0 carb, 0 veg, 0 fat
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ Cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
- ½ Cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- ¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ¼ Cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Combine Eggs, Cheese, Spinach, Bell Pepper, Onion and Cayenne in a bowl. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Spray a 6 x 2 inch baking pan with organic cooking spray.
- Add Egg mixture to the pan and cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the Frittata is set.
Photo Credit: Tamara Burrows-Damico