7 Layer Holiday Dip
7 Layer Holiday Dip (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 Cup
*This is an appetizer, as such it does not have enough of any food group to count as an entire serving. Enjoy responsibly. :)
- 8 oz. Hummus, plain
- 1 Tomato, diced and drained
- ½ Cup Cucumber
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (full fat)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 2 Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley
- Olives, sliced (garnish)
- In an 8 by 8 square serving dish, spread Hummus evenly on the bottom.
- Next, layer the Tomatoes and then the Cucumbers over the top.
- Dollop the yogurt over the vegetables and gently spread with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with Salt and Paprika.
- Next, layer the Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Peppers and Feta Cheese.
- Sprinkle the Parsley over the top and garnish with Olives.