4 Ingredient Bread
Serving Size: 1 slice Each serving contains 0 protein, 1 carb, 0 veg, 0 fat
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3-4 cups whole wheat flour
- Add yeast, salt, honey to water and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Mix in flour gradually under dough forms and is not sticking to your hands.
- Put in lightly oiled bowl and cover with damp towel for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place on pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until hollow when tapped.
Optional toppings/additions before baking:
- Sprinkle with garlic powder
- Herbs: oregano, parsley, rosemary
- Sundried tomato
Photo Credit: Stacey Christensen