Who is GOLO? GOLO is comprised of a team of doctors, pharmacists, and management team dedicated to providing a natural solution for weight loss.
Why was GOLO developed? The GOLO weight loss program was developed to find an effective and permanent weight loss solution. A recent study by the Centers for Disease Control indicates that nearly 7 out of 10 Americans are considered overweight or obese. If this trend is not reversed, the emotional and economic toll on families and society will be incalculable. GOLO has spent over seven years researching, developing and refining an affordable and effective weight loss solution to help reverse this trend and empower individuals to successfully lose weight and reclaim their health.
Why is GOLO unique? Unlike many supplements or diet programs that are developed by entrepreneurs with no background or training in health and weight loss, a team of doctors and researchers developed GOLO.
GOLO's low insulin diet plan targets weight loss with a three-tier solution that helps dieters lose weight without starving or compromising health:
1. The Release supplement: Release contains a proprietary blend of unique ingredients that helps release stored fat. Release is designed to kickstart your weight loss, and support sustainable results.
2. The Metabolic Fuel Matrix: Constantly eating the wrong foods or crash dieting can cause muscle loss and fat storage. Our meal plan uses real food, in the right portions and combinations, to help your body convert food into energy rather than store as fat.
3. Behavior: Change can be overwhelming. It requires perseverance and motivation, but it doesn’t have to be hard. GOLO gives you the tools you need to succeed and overcome emotional and stress eating. We provide easy strategies that will strengthen your level of commitment and determination to reach your goals.
What kind of results can I expect? By following GOLO's weight loss program you can expect to lose an average of 1 to 2 pounds of fat per week. The time it takes to see results depends on your overall health, and how closely you follow the program. Weight loss doesn’t happen overnight, and over time whether you lose more in the beginning or at the end, it all averages out.
In addition to weight loss other positive changes may occur. You may begin to see a noticeable difference in the comfort of your clothes, better sleep, more energy throughout the day, as well as other health improvements. Remember, GOLO is not a ‘quick’ fix, or meant to be a short-term solution. Our program promotes steady, sustainable and healthy weight loss.
Why is GOLO better than other diet programs? GOLO wants you to achieve sustainable weight loss, and help you transition to a healthy lifestyle so that you don’t ever have to diet again. GOLO's low insulin diet plan focuses on giving your body proper nutrition so it can work with you and use food as energy instead of storing as fat. Combined with the Release supplement, both help to keep your insulin levels steady so you stay full all day, rather than depriving yourself and causing hunger and cravings. Most diets excessively restrict calories or eliminate food groups, and your body does not get proper nutrition. Some diets cause insulin spikes with low-fat, fat-free foods, shakes or meal replacements. You may get some short-term results, but they are not sustainable. Additionally, these diets can cause muscle loss rather than fat loss, resulting in a slower metabolism. Usually the weight comes back quickly, slowing your metabolism even further, and leaving you with a higher fat percentage than before.
Trying to decide what plan to try? Consider these questions before you buy:
1. Does the company sell products like pre-packaged foods or meal replacements? If so, they may be more interested in making money from products rather than having your best interest in mind. Some companies allow their ‘customers’ to sell their product for a commission.
2. Is the company making unrealistic claims? Healthy weight loss is between 1 to 2 pounds per week.
3. Is the diet under 1,300 calories per day? Depriving the body of proper nutrition can cause irritability, hunger and cravings, fatigue, brain fog as well as muscle loss. These diets are not healthy or sustainable.
4. Is the diet isolating? You should be able to dine out with friends or eat the same meals with your family even when on a weight loss program. It’s not realistic or fun to drink a shake while everyone else is enjoying real food.
5. Will I be dependent on this diet, the program, or products? You should be in charge of what you buy and when you buy it. Any company that insists on auto-shipping or auto-billing you is going to get you stuck in a situation that will be hard to get out of.
How Do I Purchase More Release supplements?
All customers must purchase a Rescue Plan first in order to be eligible to re-order the Release supplement.