Homemade Beef Jerky
If you are a beef jerky fan – we have good news. You don’t have to give it up on GOLO! It is very easy to make your own, clean beef jerky.
Ground Beef Jerky
- 2-3 lbs. ground beef
- 1-3 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- Olive oil
- Various spices to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to the lowest temperature
- Lightly rub olive oil over the bottom of a large baking sheet with a lip
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the ground beef with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and optional spices
- Using a rolling pin, roll the meat evenly around the baking sheet to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Use a knife to lightly score the meat to make your desirable sized pieces of jerky (you can also skip this step and use scissors to cut into strips when it’s done)
- Brush with coconut aminos and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt
- Place in the oven and cook 8-12 hours or until it is hardened.
- Store at room temperature for up to two weeks, or keep in freezer if you aren’t going to use it right away.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.