The Benefits of Broccoli Sprouts
We all know broccoli is good for us- but have you ever eaten broccoli sprouts? Have you even heard of them? Broccoli sprouts are germinated seeds of broccoli. They have a mild flavor and look similar to alfalfa sprouts. These sprouts contain a highly concentrated number of vitamins and nutrients (often 10-100 times more than fully grown broccoli heads!)
Health benefits include:
- Reducing the bad cholesterol in our bodies, while promoting the good cholesterol
- May improve cardiovascular health by decreasing inflammation and increasing heart, artery and kidney function
- May reduce the inflammation associated with asthma and nasal allergies
- May protect the eyes from damage by chemical carcinogens and ultraviolet light
- May even help the body fight cancer
These sprouts may be small but they are mighty!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!