Superbowl Sunday Chicken WingsFebruary 1, 2019
What food do you associate with Superbowl Sunday? Wings! Luckily, we have a GOLO-friendly wing recipe for you to try!
Serving Size: 4 wings
• 16 Small Chicken Wings
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tsp Coconut Palm Sugar
• 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
• 2 Tsp Chili Powder
• 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
• 1 Tsp Onion Powder
• Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Red Pepper Cream Sauce:
• ¼ Cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
• 1 oz. Goat Cheese
• 1 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
1) Line a baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 425° F
2) Combine Roasted Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, Plain Greek Yogurt and Salt in a food processor until emulsified; set aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine Wings, Olive Oil, Coconut Palm Sugar, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Paprika, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, to taste. Toss until Wings are well coated.
4) Place Wings on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, turn halfway through baking.
5) Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.