Superbowl Sunday Chicken Wings
What food do you associate with Superbowl Sunday? Wings! Luckily, we have a GOLO-friendly wing recipe for you to try!
Serving Size: 4 wings
• 16 Small Chicken Wings
• 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 Tsp Coconut Palm Sugar
• 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
• 2 Tsp Chili Powder
• 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
• 1 Tsp Onion Powder
• Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Red Pepper Cream Sauce:
• ¼ Cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
• 1 oz. Goat Cheese
• 1 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
1) Line a baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 425° F
2) Combine Roasted Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, Plain Greek Yogurt and Salt in a food processor until emulsified; set aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine Wings, Olive Oil, Coconut Palm Sugar, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Paprika, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, to taste. Toss until Wings are well coated.
4) Place Wings on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, turn halfway through baking.
5) Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!