Savory Overnight Oats
We all love our overnight oats and oatmeal. They are quick, filling and delicious! Until now, the only ones we have shared with you are sweet – made with honey, fruit, cinnamon, and other sweet flavors.
So today, I thought I’d introduce you all to the world of savory overnight oats and oatmeal! Please note that these are not GOLO recipes, so you will need to adjust them to fit our meal plan. Remember, ½ cup cooked oatmeal = 1 serving of carbs. If you measure it before cooking, it is ¼ cup uncooked because as it cooks (or sets overnight) it absorbs the liquid and expands to the full serving size. For the recipes that include both oats and beans, make sure you do not use more than ½ cup of each, so that you don’t exceed 2 carbs allowed for breakfast.
- Cheddar & Herb Overnight Oats- http://sinfulnutrition.com/cheddar-herb-savory-overnight-o…/
- Spicy Black Bean Overnight Oats- http://sinfulnutrition.com/spicy-black-bean-overnight-oats…/
- Turmeric Chickpea Oats- https://www.thefullhelping.com/savory-turmeric-chickpea-oa…/
- Spinach Steel Cut Oatmeal- http://uprootkitchen.com/…/savory-spinach-steel-cut-oatmeal/
- Cheesy Steel Cut Oats with Fried Egg and Avocado- https://zenandspice.com/savory-steel-cut-oatmeal-avocado/
- Mediterranean Oats- https://beccasgreenkitchen.wordpress.com/…/mediterranean-s…/
- Ginger Mushroom Oatmeal- https://www.macheesmo.com/savory-ginger-mushroom-oatmeal/