Homemade Beef Jerky
If you are a beef jerky fan – we have good news. You don’t have to give it up on GOLO! It is very easy to make your own, clean beef jerky.
Ground Beef Jerky
- 2-3 lbs. ground beef
- 1-3 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- Olive oil
- Various spices to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to the lowest temperature
- Lightly rub olive oil over the bottom of a large baking sheet with a lip
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the ground beef with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and optional spices
- Using a rolling pin, roll the meat evenly around the baking sheet to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Use a knife to lightly score the meat to make your desirable sized pieces of jerky (you can also skip this step and use scissors to cut into strips when it’s done)
- Brush with coconut aminos and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt
- Place in the oven and cook 8-12 hours or until it is hardened.
- Store at room temperature for up to two weeks, or keep in freezer if you aren’t going to use it right away.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!