Race Day Reminders
It's almost race day! We're so excited!!
Here are a few race day reminders:
- The race will take place on November 12 and 13, you can participate any time of the day.
- It is a virtual 5K, which means you can complete the race anywhere you would like, with anyone you like, by yourself or even with your dog!
- Go to the app store on your smartphone
- Type in RaceJoy
- Download app
- Click on Featured Races
- Scroll down to the state of Delaware (GOLO's corp. office is in DE so that is why it is listed this way - but don't worry you can race from anywhere)
- Choose GOLO Virtual 5K (it's the only option currently)
- Click the 'Heart' icon to save the GOLO 5K saved in the 'my races'
On the day of the race, you will want RaceJoy to track your route, you will then be allowed to submit your route through the app.
To track your route and submit follow these instructions:
- Click on My Races
- Select the GOLO 5k Race
- Click on PhoneTrak
- Follow Prompts to begin race
- Once completed, you will be prompted to submit your route
- Locate your Registration Confirmation email that you received on the day you registered. (The sender is listed as firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scroll down past your information and right under the barcode you will see a link that contains your digital bib.
- Click the link to print your bib.
- Sign in to your account at www.runsignup.com (you created an account here when you registered for the race).
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Go to the upcoming event tab
- Click 'view digital bib' on the right side
- Print bib
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!