It's almost race day! We're so excited!!
Here are a few race day reminders:
The race will take place on April 23 and 24, you can participate any time of the day.
It is a virtual 5K, which means you can complete the race anywhere you would like, with anyone you like, by yourself or even with your dog!
The easiest way to complete the race and submit your completion is by using the RaceJoy app.
- Go to the app store on your smartphone
- Type in RaceJoy
- Download app
Once downloaded, the easiest way to find our race is:
- Click on Featured Races
- Scroll down to the state of Delaware (GOLO's corp. office is in DE so that is why it is listed this way - but don't worry you can race from anywhere)
- Choose GOLO Virtual 5K (it's the only option currently)
- Click the 'Heart' icon to save the GOLO 5K saved in the 'my races'
On the day of the race, you will want RaceJoy to track your route, you will then be allowed to submit your route through the app.
To track your route and submit follow these instructions:
- Click on My Races
- Select the GOLO 5k Race
- Click on PhoneTrak
- Follow Prompts to begin race
- Once completed, you will be prompted to submit your route
Optional - how to print your race day bib:
Once the race is complete, the winners will be selected by random drawing. Winners will be announced on 10/12/21. The announcement will be posted on our blog
and our private Facebook group
. Winners will be notified via email.
We are excited for you to participate, let's have some fun!
When you registered for the 5K, you were given a bib number to have for the race, if you would like to wear it (this is not required), follow the instructions below to print it.
If you are unable to locate the registration confirmation email, you can locate your bib by following these instructions instead:
- Locate your Registration Confirmation email that you received on the day you registered. (The sender is listed as email@example.com)
- Scroll down past your information and right under the barcode you will see a link that contains your digital bib.
- Click the link to print your bib.
- Sign in to your account at www.runsignup.com (you created an account here when you registered for the race).
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner
- Go to the upcoming event tab
- Click 'view digital bib' on the right side
- Print bib
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.