Back to Meal Prep
Gingerbread Banana BreadDecember 18, 2018
Gingerbread galore! Gingerbread Banana Bread Ingredients
- 3 brown bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cashew butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x4 loaf pan then line the middle with parchment paper.
- In a food processor (or blender), add all ingredients and puree until completely combined.
- Pour batter into pan then place in the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.