Cottage Cheese PancakesOctober 11, 2018
We always love finding new recipes for healthy pancakes! Today, we want to share a delicious new recipe for Cottage Cheese Pancakes!
Makes 6 pancakes Serving size- 2 pancakes
- 1 cup full-fat cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs • 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and eggs. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese and egg mixture with flour and melted butter and mix with a spoon until combined
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour out a small amount of batter and let the pancakes cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
*Each serving size contains 1 protein and 1 fat*
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou. Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer! 1-800-730-GOLO(4656) email@example.com GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.