Chicken Pizza Crust
We are here with ANOTHER pizza crust recipe- yes, another one! This one is for chicken pizza crust. You might be scratching your heads on that one but just trust us!
Makes 8 slices
Each slice contains 1 protein, 0 carbs, 0 veg, 0 fat
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients together with a spoon, spatula or your (clean) hand.
- Pat the chicken firmly into the parchment, spreading it as thin as you can without creating holes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges brown and top begins to brown.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Cut into 8 equal slices, serve, and enjoy!
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!