Carrot Quinoa Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesOctober 1, 2018
Who doesn’t like cookies for breakfast?? Be sure to try this recipe for Carrot Quinoa Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies!
Makes 12 cookies
• 1 cup oat flour (made from 1 ¼ cups oats)
• 1 cup (additional) oats
• ½ tsp. baking powder
• ½ tsp. baking soda
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• ½ tsp. sea salt
• ½ cup cooked quinoa
• 1 cup finely shredded carrot
• 1 egg • ¼ cup almond butter
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 tbsp. maple syrup
• ½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Use a food processor blender to blend the 1 ¼ cup of oats into a fine flour and measure out one cup.
4. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the cup of whole oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt. Fold in the quinoa and the shredded carrots, stirring until the carrots are coated with flour.
5. In another bowl, combine the egg, almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and fold until combined. Stir in the dried cranberries.
7. Scoop out batter for each cookie and bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool for about 15 minutes. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container or frozen.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.