Butternut Squash Pudding
We’re back with a healthy winter dessert recipe!
*makes 6 servings*
- 1 large butternut squash (should yield 5-6 cups peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 to 6 tablespoons almond milk, if necessary, to blend
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Set the squash cubes on the baking sheet and toss with a little bit of olive oil. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer the squash to a blender or food processor and add coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt, adding almond milk (if necessary) to reach a blendable consistency.
- Divide into 6 equal servings
- Chill at least four hours
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!