12 Reasons to Drink Warm Lemon Water in the MorningMarch 8, 2019
Starting your morning with a cup of warm lemon water is a great start to your day, here’s why:
- Lemon is a great source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances the pH levels in the body.
- It helps to flush out toxins.
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It is also a great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- It helps reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to your liver enzymes, and balancing the calcium and oxygen levels in your liver.
- It is tremendously beneficial to the health of your skin.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!
GOLO is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and wellness related subjects. The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. GOLO encourages you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. All opinions and articles linked to and from this page are those of the individuals concerned and do not necessarily represent those of GOLO, LLC or its employees. No responsibility can be accepted for any action you take or refrain from taking as a result of viewing this page. GOLO will not be liable for any errors, losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.