12 Reasons to Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning
Starting your morning with a cup of warm lemon water is a great start to your day, here’s why:
- Lemon is a great source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that strengthens the body’s immune system.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances the pH levels in the body.
- It helps to flush out toxins.
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It is also a great source of citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- It helps reduce pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to your liver enzymes, and balancing the calcium and oxygen levels in your liver.
- It is tremendously beneficial to the health of your skin.
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
GOLO® is committed to providing you with the helpful tips and resources needed for personal success on a lifelong journey of health and wellness. It’s time to become #YourBestYou.
Visit GOLO.com to access all the weight loss tools GOLO has to offer!